- STEM-ED 101 Step 1: Inquiry Approaches to Teaching (1 credit) *
May 6th- May 26th
Monday – Thursday, 3:00 – 4:30PM
- STEM-ED 102 Step 2: Inquiry-Based Lesson Design (1 credit) *
May 27th – June 30th
Monday – Wednesday, 3:15 – 4:30PM
- STEM-ED 210 Knowing & Learning in Mathematics and Sciences (3 credits)
July 9th – July 27th
Monday – Friday, 2:30 – 5:15PM
*Field work required
Launch into Teaching
Try the first courses in the region’s premier science, engineering, and mathematics teacher preparation program.
Accelerate your path towards earning a secondary education teaching certificate in STEM fields.
IDoTeach Summer Scholarship
You could have all three summer course fees covered by qualifying for and receiving the IDoTeach Summer Scholarship.
- Priorities given to:
- STEM majors
- Content area GPA 3.0 or higher
- 15 credits of required major coursework completed
- Enrollment in all three IDoTeach summer course offerings
Other IDoTeach Scholarships
Students continuing with the IDoTeach program have unique opportunities to earn scholarships in support of their degree program. For more information, see Scholarship Opportunities for IDoTeach Students.