The application deadline for Fall 2018 admission was Friday, February 2, 2018. Applications are no longer being accepted.
STEP 1: Login to your Taskstream Account
All application and re-application materials are submitted through a web-based application called Taskstream.
- You will need to log in to your Taskstream account that you used for the Initial Application. Email Megan Gebhart (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the updated self-enrollment code.
STEP 2: Submit Required Application Materials
The following items/materials are required for the IDoTeach Professional Year application in Taskstream:
- Application Form – Provided on Taskstream
- Praxis II Exam for each area of endorsement
a. Minimum passing scores can be found HERE
b. Schedule the exam(s) HERE
- Fingerpringing/Background Check – Fingerprint cards, (2) required forms, and further printed instructions must be picked up in the the College of Education (Education building, E722). A completed fingerprint card, two (2) required forms, and a $32.00 fee for the background check (check or money order ONLY made out to the Idaho State Department of Education) must be submitted to the College of Education (E722) by Friday, February 2, 2018 by 5:00pm. (DO NOT put BSU on the check or money order. It will be returned to you and delay your processing.)
- Unofficial Transcripts – Minimum degree-box grade point average of 3.00.
- Mindset and Self-Efficacy Surveys – Provided on Taskstream.