Modeling and Data Analysis Literacy
Modeling and Data Analysis Literacy (MoDAL) is a state-funded professional development project for secondary mathematics teachers in Idaho. The first MoDAL institute was completed during 2016-2017, and we are pleased to offer two summer institutes during 2017-2018.
Coeur d’Alene Institute (2017-2018)
We’re looking forward to working with secondary Idaho teachers during June 26-29, 2017 for the 2017-2018 Coeur d’Alene Statistics and Data Institute.
Boise Institute (2017-2018)
Thank you to the 150 Idaho teachers who attended the 2nd MoDAL Institute during June 12-15, 2017 at Boise State!
- Data Analysis & Proportional Reasoning (Grades 6-8)
- Bivariate Data & Linear Modeling (Grades 6-9)
- Measuring Change & Concepts of Calculus (Grades 7-12)
- Transformational Geometry (Grades 8-10)
- Drawing Inferences from Data (Grades 9-12)