THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FALL 2017 ADMISSION IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2017.
All IDoTeach Apprenticeship Authorization applications are due the Spring semester before STEM-ED 410 enrollment (Fall only course).
Admission for Fall semester: Applications due first Friday in February
To apply for the Professional Year (STEM-ED 410 and STEM-ED 480):
1. Taskstream Account Information
- If you applied for IDoTeach in Taskstream, you will just log-in to your Taskstream account & go to the “Applications” program. The Professional Year application is in the same area as where you applied for IDoTeach (left-hand column).
- If you did not apply for IDoTeach through Taskstream, but already have a Taskstream account from a course, you will need to follow the “Self-Enrollment” instructions FOUND HERE.
- If you do not have a Taskstream account at all, you will need to follow all of the instructions FOUND HERE.
2. You will be required to upload/submit the following materials:
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75
- Minimum major coursework grade point average of 2.75
- Minimum education coursework grade point average of 3.00
- PRAXIS II Exam for each area of endorsement
- Fingerprinting/Background Checks
- All students applying for the Professional Year must have a current, passing fingerprint/background check.
- Fingerprint cards, (2) required forms, and further printed instructions must be picked up in the IDoTeach office (ACCS 217). A completed fingerprint card, two (2) required forms, and a $32.00 fee for the background check (check or money order ONLY made out to the Idaho State Department of Education) must be submitted to the College of Education (E722) by Friday, February 3, 2017 by 5:00pm. (DO NOT put BSU on the check or money order. It will be returned to you and delay your processing.)